Thursday, February 20, 2014

Satin Hands 3 step Set


Mary Kay Satin Hands is Available in Both Fragrance free and Peach Scent 


Step 1 Softens: Extra Emollient Night Cream helps maintain the natural moisture in the skin as it replenishes dry areas. This step softens the rough areas to help prepare for step 2

Step 2 Exfoliates: Cleanse and exfoliate with MK Buffing Cream and warm water. This Step will give a good exfoliation removing excess dead skin leaving a smooth finish.

Step 3 Moisturize: instantly moisturization that lasts for 24 hours. It even lasts through several hand washings


This being one of the first Mary Kay products I had ever tried Immediately became an all time FAVE. I've worked in home care for many years and those of you out there that work in the care field I'm sure you can relate to the SUPER DRY hands due to a million washes a day. My hands had taken a beating between work and home (at the time my kids were toddlers) Beyond dry and cracked and often bleeding from the cracked tortured skin. 

I began using this in the Morning and evening and have not looked back since. My hands are touchably soft. no longer sore and bleeding nor do i feel the need to hide them when introduced to new people. 
Don't just take my word for it. Visit my site and request a sample to try yourself. Women out there with husbands that do Labour jobs this would be great for them also. Just another lil trick, for you women that love to use sandals(like me) to avoid over dry cracked heels in summer apply this to your feet before you go to bed and wake up with soft feet everyday :-)


No comments: