Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Microdermabrasion Set

Mary Kay Microdermabrasion Set is a Dynamic Duo that fights fine lines, refine pores and achieve beautifully smooth skin - immediately - in just 2 Easy steps

Step 1 Nourishes skin from below, creating a healthy, more radiant glow
Step 2  Replenish nourishes skin from above with an exclusive Mary Kay® triple tea complex

This is top of my list for most recommended and needed of Mary Kay Skin care. Myself I suffered horrible acne in high school that created really horrid acne scars (I was a total Crater face- :-( not kewl) Thanks to Mary Kay Microdermabrasion I know have clear Smooth skin and feel amazing and confident. I swear by this stuff and have recommended to many of my girlfriends. 

In the beginning I used it 3 times a week but once my skin cleared I only used and still use just once a week. My skin is now beyond Baby soft. Contact me and I can send you a Sample . Or if you would like to place an order theres always comfort in knowing that Mary Kay provides a 100% Guarantee. 



Visit my Website To Order

No comments: