Thursday, May 22, 2014

New to the Summer Look 2014

Wow there has been a bunch of new amazing additions
It's really hard to chose my fave! I love love LOVE the new scent of Honeydew Satin Hands!!
I also really love the fun new  colours of the fluid Liner in the @play line. ( colours include Blue My Mind, Gold Metal, Hello Violet and The Real Teal) goes on smooth and gives an amazing POP to any look. I have been playing with these all week ;-)

I'm Also a sucker for perfumes . So needless to say the Launch of  Journey of dreams is a Hit! It's too bad it's a limited edition. On a Plus though, a portion of each purchase of the perfume will go towards the Mary Kay Charitable Foundation. So it's win win in my books

Now seeing as the pics can come in a bit small or blurry you can always check out all the new products on My website

Also take advantage of my Summer Buy One Get One 50% off deal. Just quote SUM2014 in the comment section and the discount will be applied .

No comments: